Under the Mediapreneur incubator programme, selected start-ups spend one year in incubation to become competitive high growth companies. We accept teams at various stages of their innovation journey – from those with just an innovative idea to others who have built prototypes or gained customers.
You will be considered more favourably if your business idea addresses one or more of the following:
• How to achieve a sustainable business model based on advertising?
• How to incorporate e-commerce into applications in creative ways?
• How to retain, engage and grow online and mobile audiences?
• How to identify specific customer segments and engage them more effectively?
• How to use big data to obtain customer insights?
• How to use social media to improve marketing and sales leads?
If you are ambitious, passionate and have an innovative media-related business idea, we want you!
Opportunities to build on top of Mediacorp’s intellectual property
Opportunities to make use of Mediacorp’s extensive content
Test-bedding and partnership opportunities with Mediacorp’s business units
Reach to your customers via Mediacorp’s platforms in TV, radio, print and online
Access to Mediacorp’s domain specialists
Seed funding to develop your business ideas
Engaged mentorship from knowledgeable mentors in the media industry
Coaching and training in areas important to your business
Office and community space in the new Mediacorp Campus within Mediapolis@one-north
Access to investor networks
Regular networking platforms
Mediacorp Campus | 1 Stars Avenue | Singapore 138507